One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But irreproachably polite: you would have been surprised by the sweetness of his speech, if only you understood Urdu.’
- ‘The songs are irreproachably written and rhapsodically performed, and yet they remain incarcerated within the shackles of influence.’
- ‘Train service between the larger cities is excellent, and irreproachably punctual, but slower in the case of smaller regional cities.’
- ‘A true classic with a unique character and irreproachably consistent taste, its name alone conjures up a whole world of flavour.’
- ‘A full day's worth of irreproachably good food, courtesy of your local supermarkets, beginning with breakfast.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.