One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘ICON is a word that has irremediably lost its original meaning.’
- ‘But it is irremediably confused and confusing.’
- ‘The story of Lucy Partington, his cousin, is irremediably terrible.’
- ‘Truth may be universal but human perception and expression of it are irremediably situated.’
- ‘Let's leave aside those of us who believe that the judgment of art is irremediably subjective.’
- ‘Others say that real art there was impossible, that it was irremediably contaminated by the propagandistic powers of socialism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.