One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The story of Lucy Partington, his cousin, is irremediably terrible.’
- ‘But it is irremediably confused and confusing.’
- ‘Others say that real art there was impossible, that it was irremediably contaminated by the propagandistic powers of socialism.’
- ‘Truth may be universal but human perception and expression of it are irremediably situated.’
- ‘Let's leave aside those of us who believe that the judgment of art is irremediably subjective.’
- ‘ICON is a word that has irremediably lost its original meaning.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.