One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In fact, the poet depends on the irreducibility of such cognitively significant meanings in order for him to be creative.’
- ‘His images, like Celan's, are concentrated to the point of irreducibility.’
- ‘In addition, she rightly admits the inherent irreducibility of all media.’
- ‘Plausible though the notion may seem, there are serious difficulties in formalizing Wolfram's notion of ‘computational irreducibility.’’
- ‘The fact that mind evades complete objectification is not a signal of its irreducibility to mechanics.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.