One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Monsignor described the Abbey as a little corner of England which is irreclaimably French.’
- ‘The brown thrush is instinctively and irreclaimably a recluse.’
- ‘‘The oppressed,’ snarled Bierce, ‘are dirty, vicious, and irreclaimably ignorant.’’
- ‘Others claim that the continuance of the sanctions carries in itself a risk that this country could irreclaimably become a rebel and alienated one.’
- ‘No man who has once heartily and wholly laughed can be altogether irreclaimably bad.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.