One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the iris of the eye.
- ‘The most common cause of iritis is juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.’
- ‘The most common type of uveitis is an inflammation of the iris called iritis (anterior uveitis).’
- ‘Scratchy, well defined pain indicates a corneal problem, whereas a dull, deeper pain usually indicates a more serious condition (such as acute angle closure glaucoma, iritis, or scleritis).’
- ‘Episcleritis and iritis have also been reported to occur in patients with rosacea.’
- ‘Although rare, complications such as bacterial infection, ulceration or iritis can develop if the abrasion is not treated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.