One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An eye dosed with the compound and promptly washed had slight conjunctivitis which no corneal or iritic effect and was normal within 3 days.’
- ‘Different conditions may cause secondary open angle glaucoma, these include pigment dispersion glaucoma, pseudoexfoliation glaucoma, iritic glaucoma and post traumatic glaucoma.’
- ‘Mild lacrimation, but no corneal or iritic effect, was seen after solution was sprayed directly into the eyes of rabbits.’
- ‘Corneal disease was the most common cause of blindness in study groups, followed by iritic disease and cataract while the main cause of poor vision was cataract, then corneal and iritic diseases.’
- ‘Washing the eye at 30 seconds alleviated the conjunctival and iritic symptoms and prevented the development of corneal lesions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.