One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Corneal disease was the most common cause of blindness in study groups, followed by iritic disease and cataract while the main cause of poor vision was cataract, then corneal and iritic diseases.’
- ‘Different conditions may cause secondary open angle glaucoma, these include pigment dispersion glaucoma, pseudoexfoliation glaucoma, iritic glaucoma and post traumatic glaucoma.’
- ‘Washing the eye at 30 seconds alleviated the conjunctival and iritic symptoms and prevented the development of corneal lesions.’
- ‘An eye dosed with the compound and promptly washed had slight conjunctivitis which no corneal or iritic effect and was normal within 3 days.’
- ‘Mild lacrimation, but no corneal or iritic effect, was seen after solution was sprayed directly into the eyes of rabbits.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.