One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The vision's dress was blue and silver at once, changing iridescently in the light as did the vision's eyes which swept the crowd with distant, ethereal sweetness.’
- ‘Taru was a vivacious, bubbly girl with a personality that seemed to shine iridescently.’
- ‘Everything from citrus-colored sandals to spacey, iridescently rainbow platforms to classic colonial or Edwardian-style pumps were in demand.’
- ‘The metal was then and light shining iridescently in the lantern light.’
- ‘The earrings glittered, shimmered, sparkled, twinkled and glinted, iridescently spangling and shinning beneath the white fluorescent lighting fixture.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.