One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The vision's dress was blue and silver at once, changing iridescently in the light as did the vision's eyes which swept the crowd with distant, ethereal sweetness.’
- ‘Taru was a vivacious, bubbly girl with a personality that seemed to shine iridescently.’
- ‘The metal was then and light shining iridescently in the lantern light.’
- ‘The earrings glittered, shimmered, sparkled, twinkled and glinted, iridescently spangling and shinning beneath the white fluorescent lighting fixture.’
- ‘Everything from citrus-colored sandals to spacey, iridescently rainbow platforms to classic colonial or Edwardian-style pumps were in demand.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.