One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A portable electronic device for playing and storing digital audio and video files.
- ‘Elvis nearly blew the audition by neglecting to plug in his iPod.’
- ‘After the first couple of days of usage I was concerned that I'd actually been shipped one of the older iPods with the short battery life.’
- ‘Few other gadgets in the last decade have inspired as much adulation as the iPod.’
- ‘Publicity photos show an iPod connected to a terminal.’
- ‘The man works in an airport and was carrying the iPod in his pocket when it exploded.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.