One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The dye was iontophoretically injected by current pulses of short duration, generated by the electrometer.’
- ‘The membrane potential responses and firing patterns of rat thalamic neurons evoked by iontophoretically applied excitatory amino acids were recorded in vivo.’
- ‘This invention relates to novel methods and devices for iontophoretically administering therapeutic doses of cell adhesion receptor antagonists in a controlled manner through the skin.’
- ‘When picrotoxin was applied iontophoretically during peripheral nerve stimulation, the analgesic effect was reduced.’
- ‘Reduced sweating was observed after iontophoretically applied acetylcholine on the forearm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.