One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Numerous factors contribute to protein desorption and ionization.’
- ‘The second ionization potential is the energy needed to completely remove an electron from the valence shell of the ion that results from the first ionization.’
- ‘Other atoms like nitrogen and sulfur at different levels of ionization also add to the emission of the nebula at specific wavelengths.’
- ‘Their energy of motion rapidly dissipates in the form of heat, light, and ionization, creating short-lived streaks of light.’
- ‘Fast neutrons lose energy in the tumour via interactions with nuclei, rather than ionization, which causes cell damage that the body cannot repair.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.