One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fast neutrons lose energy in the tumour via interactions with nuclei, rather than ionization, which causes cell damage that the body cannot repair.’
- ‘Other atoms like nitrogen and sulfur at different levels of ionization also add to the emission of the nebula at specific wavelengths.’
- ‘Their energy of motion rapidly dissipates in the form of heat, light, and ionization, creating short-lived streaks of light.’
- ‘The second ionization potential is the energy needed to completely remove an electron from the valence shell of the ion that results from the first ionization.’
- ‘Numerous factors contribute to protein desorption and ionization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.