One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sexual orientation's involuntariness, which is largely beyond dispute, is separate from its origin, which is still controversial, even among sympathetic scientists.’
- ‘The Crown, of course, can negative involuntariness, prove that it was a willed act, without establishing that there was in fact an intention to kill, without proving murder.’
- ‘In other words, it was the involuntariness of a subject's behavioral response which characterized it as being a hypnotic response.’
- ‘Descartes builds on a familiar argument in the history of philosophy, an appeal to the involuntariness of sensory ideas.’
- ‘He stated that the Stanford scales were lacking because they did not directly measure the involuntariness of a subject's behavioral responses during the routine scale administration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.