One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Five dancers performed the invocatory item to Lord Krishna, which is the start of a Manipuri recital.’
- ‘The concert started with a Pushpanjali in Nattai, the traditional invocatory piece.’
- ‘The hunters’ booming, percussive harp rhythms and urgent invocatory singing seemed to be everywhere.’
- ‘The youth music festival begins with an invocatory violin concert by Malavika and Sharada, both upcoming artistes.’
- ‘This segued into a musical section with the dancers joining the musicians, using gourds to enhance their invocatory circle and line dances.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.