One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The youth music festival begins with an invocatory violin concert by Malavika and Sharada, both upcoming artistes.’
- ‘This segued into a musical section with the dancers joining the musicians, using gourds to enhance their invocatory circle and line dances.’
- ‘The concert started with a Pushpanjali in Nattai, the traditional invocatory piece.’
- ‘The hunters’ booming, percussive harp rhythms and urgent invocatory singing seemed to be everywhere.’
- ‘Five dancers performed the invocatory item to Lord Krishna, which is the start of a Manipuri recital.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.