One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pondering on how this was possible, Abrahams asks, ‘Where did he get this sense of the inviolability of his own person, of his own mind?’’
- ‘This liberty ranges from the inviolability of the person to the freedom of expression and association.’
- ‘On one side, the media can demonstrate responsible behaviour in portraying children and childhood as a whole, respecting the inviolability, identity and dignity of children.’
- ‘We are all shocked at what seems like the rising tide of almost casual violence in our city and the growing contempt for the inviolability of human life.’
- ‘Too bad that Frau Limbach only dedicates two small paragraphs to the women's question, although it is precisely this domain that raises the question of the inviolability of human dignity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.