One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Too bad that Frau Limbach only dedicates two small paragraphs to the women's question, although it is precisely this domain that raises the question of the inviolability of human dignity.’
- ‘We are all shocked at what seems like the rising tide of almost casual violence in our city and the growing contempt for the inviolability of human life.’
- ‘This liberty ranges from the inviolability of the person to the freedom of expression and association.’
- ‘Pondering on how this was possible, Abrahams asks, ‘Where did he get this sense of the inviolability of his own person, of his own mind?’’
- ‘On one side, the media can demonstrate responsible behaviour in portraying children and childhood as a whole, respecting the inviolability, identity and dignity of children.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.