One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But the most delightful source of invigoration at the restaurant comes from chef-owner Matthew Kenney's wonderfully appealing food.’
- ‘To visit Turnovo and only focus on what the guide book or tourist operator says is important, is to negate the cultural invigoration of the ‘living’ city.’
- ‘Its brand proposition as ‘God's Own Country’ is well poised to become a common enough refrain about physical and mental invigoration brought about by the calming backwaters, herbs and aromas of Kerala.’
- ‘The subjects in these songs might seem dark and painful, harsh and worldweary, but there is an invigoration in how these subjects are delivered, and hope in how they are presented.’
- ‘It's beyond a mere physical invigoration, competitors must reach into the far recesses of emotional, intellectual and spiritual strength just to endure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.