One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Male sterility evolves substantially faster than female sterility or hybrid inviability.’
- ‘However, it is not clear whether the contrast is closely related species vs. less-related species or hybrid male sterility vs. hybrid inviability.’
- ‘That the number of fruitlets formed is less than the number of pollen grains used in artificial pollination experiments might be due to inviability of some pollen grains.’
- ‘But as promising as it appears, Lanza's technique is not entirely free of ethical inviability.’
- ‘However, the specificity of the mutations was uncertain because of the possibility that subtle defects in pathways unrelated to clathrin could cause inviability when present in already debilitated chc1 cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.