One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person or company responsible for managing investments on behalf of a financial institution or its clients.‘she is an investment manager on the emerging markets equities team’
- ‘The global markets rally can keep rolling into 2014 and beyond, some investment managers try to convince their clients.’
- ‘He has worked as a senior investment manager for a global investment firm since 2003.’
- ‘Recent computational advances allow investment managers to methodically search through thousands of potential options for a profitable investment strategy.’
- ‘We spoke to investment managers and financial planners for their top tips to become free of that student loan.’
- ‘Our investment managers take a long-term view and take into account global risks, including climate change.’
- ‘Our client firm is a leading multi-billion dollar quantitative investment manager.’
- ‘I'm an investment manager in public and private equity.’
- ‘The Group, which is known for its insurance and retirement products, has evolved into a global investment manager with $403 billion of assets under management.’
- ‘A face-to-face meeting with your pension trustees or investment manager will focus attention on divestment, and is more likely to lead to change.’
- ‘Investment managers holding UK government bonds meantime have said the British government can relax its austerity measures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.