One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The management of investments for a financial institution or its clients.‘he made a fortune in investment management’as modifier ‘a provider of investment management services’
- ‘Many of the funds limit investments to only a few choices, which can be restrictive as a hands-on approach to investment management.’
- ‘Ed also has received a number of other impressive professional awards for his significant work in the fields of investment management and financial analysis.’
- ‘John began his career as a financial analyst before moving to investment management.’
- ‘The banks have evolved into institutions offering deposit services, full-scale lending operations, investment banking, investment management, and financial insurance.’
- ‘What Corbin and his peers have in common may be the real clincher of success in investment management - entrepreneurial spirit.’
- ‘It is an integrated money management vehicle providing comprehensive investment management in a single account.’
- ‘These proposals are a serious threat to the continuance of the highly successful job-creating investment management industry.’
- ‘The consultant noted that, for most mature plans, investment management fees represent more than 85 percent of total plan costs.’
- ‘Now, she steers the direction of the investment management firm, totaling $13.88 billion in assets under management.’
- ‘It is now common for banks to engage in activities as diverse as securities dealing, investment management, insurance, and estate agency.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.