One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Money derived from investments.‘investment income is projected to decrease by 30%’
- ‘Mid-year also can be a good time for a portfolio review, with an eye toward cutting taxes on investment income.’
- ‘If your spouse is a non-taxpayer then you could save as much as 40% on your investment income if you are a higher rate taxpayer.’
- ‘At the moment its resources are stretched, like all organisations which rely on investment income.’
- ‘If your margin interest exceeds your investment income, you can carry over the excess until next year.’
- ‘If your only investment income comes from dividends, you won't get to deduct the margin interest you pay.’
- ‘These tips might not make you a million dollars, but they may be necessary in your aim to maximize your investment income.’
- ‘Variable life insurance can provide tax-free, not merely tax-deferred, investment income.’
- ‘There is a 4.26% tax cost for investment income earned by a private corporation and distributed to a shareholder.’
- ‘For the purposes of this rule, if the borrower's net investment income is $1,000 or less, it is treated as if it were zero.’
- ‘Investment income includes dividends, interest or short-term capital gains, but usually not long-term capital gains.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.