One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘he needs to hire an investment adviser to manage his portfolio’another term for financial adviser
- ‘We also found that in the institutional market there are lots and lots of middle-market investment advisers.’
- ‘A prudent investment adviser will assess the client's tolerance for risk.’
- ‘A good risk management technique is to refer clients to more than one investment adviser, suggesting that the clients choose the one with whom they feel the most comfortable.’
- ‘Be careful not to confuse an investment adviser with a broker representing a bundled, prepackaged investment platform.’
- ‘Meet with your investment adviser to see about rebalancing your portfolio.’
- ‘Most investment advisers agree that dollar-cost averaging is the best way to invest.’
- ‘He was receptive to a significant portfolio shift from fixed income to equity, and a referral to an investment adviser.’
- ‘Investment advisers can help you choose the top performing funds in each asset class and monitor those funds.’
- ‘Smith employs an investment advisor but has her eyes wide open about all her investment decisions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.