One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The regulation of investigatory powers bill, which should become law by the summer, provides the legal framework which will make Britain the greatest surveillance society on Earth.’
- ‘Later, she was referred to hospital, where investigatory procedures revealed a devastating diagnosis, an aggressive and inoperable tumour in the brain stem.’
- ‘Of course, there would be a need for an investigatory body to examine those professors who were attempting to hide their ideological roots in a vain attempt to cling to their tenure.’
- ‘No investigatory tribunal has ever been established for the Thatcher period.’
- ‘That independent team investigatory team is reporting to the Commonwealth ombudsman in relation to that to ensure that any corruption has not spread further.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.