One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The authors discuss several investigational approaches that are currently being studied in clinical trials.’
- ‘I'm able to do it for increasing periods of time, although, because it's an FDA experimental procedure, investigational procedure, it's not yet authorized for the general public.’
- ‘We also assessed the patients' experience of the two investigational procedures on an integer scale of 0 to 6, with 0 indicating no recollection, 1 no discomfort, and 6 severe distress.’
- ‘There are latest incidences wherein the patients were given wrong investigational product without the knowledge of patients and these were known only during auditing or regulatory authority's inspection.’
- ‘We were then able to start our feasibility trial in the United States for an investigational device exemption.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.