One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We were then able to start our feasibility trial in the United States for an investigational device exemption.’
- ‘I'm able to do it for increasing periods of time, although, because it's an FDA experimental procedure, investigational procedure, it's not yet authorized for the general public.’
- ‘We also assessed the patients' experience of the two investigational procedures on an integer scale of 0 to 6, with 0 indicating no recollection, 1 no discomfort, and 6 severe distress.’
- ‘There are latest incidences wherein the patients were given wrong investigational product without the knowledge of patients and these were known only during auditing or regulatory authority's inspection.’
- ‘The authors discuss several investigational approaches that are currently being studied in clinical trials.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.