One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The very invariance of the universal fossil sequence is the strongest argument against its production in a single gulp.’
- ‘Others, notably James Clerk Maxwell, restricted their opposition to the attempts to apply the concept of natural selection outside the biological realm by pointing to the invariances of the microscopic world.’
- ‘The complete measurement and path model was tested for configural invariance across ethnic groups.’
- ‘In classical mathematics, he founded modern topology by establishing, for example, the topological invariance of dimension and the fixpoint theorem.’
- ‘Hermeneutical realism is not a constructivism because the objects that we perceive to be real exhibit invariances that are not under our control.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.