One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Initially sympathetic commentators lose patience with him when they view his work in its cumulative invariability.’
- ‘Science does not rest for us on sure foundations unless the invariability of the laws of nature is admitted.’
- ‘There was a strong relationship between this individual invariability in suppressing memory and the degree of brain activation.’
- ‘It turns out you don't know them at all because orang-utans show incredible invariability across their range.’
- ‘So just as numbering before and after in change produces the notion of time, so awareness of invariability in something altogether free from change produces the notion of eternity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.