One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The invaluableness, the very fragility and fleetingness and incalculable preciousness of life!’
- ‘The inventor has recognized the urgency and invaluableness and the many benefits it has to offer.’
- ‘Learning how to control disaster when it breaks out and how to minimize damage resulting from it is a synonym for learning the invaluableness of life.’
- ‘One reason for Hotchkiss's invaluableness to Jackson was that the General was very nearsighted and somewhat deaf.’
- ‘Be your interview formal or casual, this is an opportunity to demonstrate your professionalism, invaluableness and enthusiasm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.