One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is not time before February 18 for the court to reach a decision on the alliance's claim that the act was invalidly passed.’
- ‘What does section 53 have to say about the case of a person who has been invalidly removed?’
- ‘The learned trial judge found the warrant was invalidly issued and executed.’
- ‘Initially the League of Women Voters, concerned to minimize invalidly cast ballots, opposed the paper trail, but there was a revolt in the chapters and a petition for the paper trail was signed by 800 members.’
- ‘The trial commences with that charge invalidly joined.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.