One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The commerce clause of the constitution has enabled it powerfully to influence the economy by invalidation of any state legislation deemed likely to burden interstate commerce unduly.’
- ‘What are some changes for the emergence of better school system, a system not oriented to marks and invalidation or a system, which is humane and recognises the child as a precious asset of the world?’
- ‘I asked members of the faculty at the University of Chicago Law School to estimate the number of Supreme Court invalidations of state and federal law.’
- ‘The newspaper has written to the Independent Committee Against Corruption asking for the immediate return of seized material and the invalidation of warrants used against it.’
- ‘Under one of the bills, the Post-Privatisation Control Agency should be allowed to take action towards invalidation of privatisation contracts in circumstances, which would justify such action.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.