One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The 1952 Act takes the form, so far as grounds of revocation are concerned, of setting out an exhaustive list of possible grounds, including want of novelty, inutility and so on.’
- ‘It is, however, subject to numerous limitations which are testimony to its inutility.’
- ‘If we are going to look at the spectrum, we should look at the whole spectrum, one of which is the relative inutility on many occasions of defamation act.’
- ‘Your Honours have put to my learned friend most of what I would say under that, apart from the inutility of making an order, bearing in mind the nature of the power under section 417.’
- ‘What should have been a useful and informed discourse ends up as a parade of pretentious inutility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.