One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Without conscious reasoning; instinctively.‘he knows intuitively how to calm me’‘they intuitively understood each other’
- ‘I had to proceed intuitively, which is not always the best way.’
- ‘Once more the imagery developed, always organically, naturally, intuitively.’
- ‘It is not the first place a user would intuitively go to do a search.’
- ‘He intuitively exploited the paper's absorptive qualities to create several ethereal white-on-white works.’
- ‘We now have strong scientific evidence supporting what we've intuitively known all along—that playing a musical instrument is good for your health.’
- ‘The mind is intuitively informed by what he calls "the eloquent bird."’
- ‘Entering the cavernous dark of the Brooklyn Bridge Anchorage, visitors intuitively might have reached for a flashlight.’
- ‘All the calculations needed are done intuitively in a fraction of seconds.’
- ‘I work more intuitively at first, then I process later.’
- ‘During this period, certain things became intuitively clear to me.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.