One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Therefore, with the map, the tourists can intuitionally get an overview of all the relevant spots with locations and icons representing their corresponding rates.’
- ‘At many schools, reading tests have been constructed intuitionally without the precise mutual discussion and agreement among teachers on which item tests which type of skill.’
- ‘The first five factors intuitionally make sense to us, and the factor loadings connected to them are also strong.’
- ‘It is possible to display or generate a map image which can easily be understood intuitionally by a user who is moving.’
- ‘The almost mystical relationship existing between the primitive and the objects of his environment is based on a subject-object identification by which he is intuitionally informed of objects, apart from cognition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.