One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Within the uterus.
- ‘This is called artificial insemination or intrauterine insemination.’
- ‘Its superior resolution allowed much smaller intrauterine and ectopic pregnancies to be detected immediately.’
- ‘If no correctable problem exists, the couple may wish to pursue treatment with assisted reproductive technologies such as intrauterine insemination.’
- ‘Ultrasound picture of an ovary stimulated for in vitro fertilisation using a more aggressive regimen than used for intrauterine insemination’
- ‘The weakness of longitudinal studies is that, overall, first births are at a greater risk of intrauterine growth retardation, preterm birth, and stillbirth than subsequent births.’
- ‘Several months ago, I delivered a 36-week fetus with intrauterine demise.’
- ‘When appropriate, the use of an intrauterine contraceptive device or other barrier method of birth control is ideal.’
- ‘A history of any trauma, prematurity, asphyxia, or congenital intrauterine infection that may damage the central nervous system should alert the clinician.’
- ‘On a purely physical level, it makes sense to lie down for a few minutes after artificial intrauterine insemination, although not all infertility clinics insist on this.’
- ‘The principal causes are hypertensive disorders of pregnancy and severe intrauterine growth restriction, which is often associated with hypertensive disorders.’
- ‘After counselling, she declined the insertion of an intrauterine contraceptive device, preferring the progestogen only regimen.’
- ‘Being underweight and exercising excessively can increase the risk of anovulation, subfertility, and intrauterine growth retardation in pregnancy’
- ‘Both studies emphasized treatment as early as possible in pregnancy to improve the intrauterine environment for the developing fetus.’
- ‘Careful stimulation and monitoring in intrauterine insemination cycles should reduce the risks of too many follicles developing.’
- ‘Upper genital tract infection associated with intrauterine contraceptive devices is temporally linked to the insertion of the device.’
- ‘Sonographic evaluation at presentation can usually differentiate between intrauterine and extrauterine pregnancy and offer some prognostic clues.’
- ‘If monitoring of the middle cerebral artery indicates anaemia, fetal blood sampling and intrauterine transfusion are indicated.’
- ‘Labor is a process through which the fetus moves from the intrauterine to the extrauterine environment.’
- ‘Two otherwise healthy pregnant women presented with intrauterine fetal demise and underwent unremarkable induction of labor.’
- ‘Iron supplementation may improve maternal appetite, thereby increasing energy consumption during pregnancy with resultant increased intrauterine growth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.