One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Administration of intravenous therapy is associated with considerable risk for example, patients have died when cytotoxic drugs have been given intrathecally instead of intravenously.’
- ‘Approved for oral and intramuscular use, it also is used rectally, intravenously, subcutaneously, epidurally, and intrathecally.’
- ‘The larger size syringe is meant to alert doctors to the fact that it should not be injected intrathecally’
- ‘The numerous instances in England where doctors have injected vincristine intrathecally, not intravenously, underline this.’
- ‘The contents of both syringes were injected intrathecally without being checked.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.