One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Occurring within or administered into the spinal theca.‘intrathecal injection’
- ‘Referral for intrathecal administration is useful in rare instances, such as when pain is intractable to standard treatment.’
- ‘Myelography uses a contrast solution in conjunction with plain radiography to improve visualization of the spinal cord and intrathecal nerve roots.’
- ‘The cerebrospinal analysis shows that the protein was elevated after placing in the intrathecal catheter and administration of chemotherapy.’
- ‘Administration of an intrathecal opioid injection before continuous epidural infusion is known as combined spinal epidural analgesia, or the walking epidural.’
- ‘Cerebrospinal fluid was obtained from the lumbar spinal taps or the intrathecal catheter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.