Produced, occurring, or existing within a species or between individuals of a single species.‘intraspecific competition’
- ‘However, few studies have examined intraspecific diversity at individual resistance loci.’
- ‘Few studies have reported intraspecific tests within ant species.’
- ‘In Drosophila, paternal transmission has been detected in both interspecific and intraspecific crosses.’
- ‘Another possible reason for the skewed distribution of genet size within patches is intraspecific competition among the genets.’
- ‘The paucity of specimens has been a hindrance in determining intraspecific variability within this material.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.