One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These vaccines are inactivated and should be administered intramuscularly into the deltoid muscle.’
- ‘Level II defines more complex procedures in which perioperative medication and sedation are used intravenously, intramuscularly, or rectally.’
- ‘It is widely known that patients with coagulation disorders should be given parenteral vaccines by the deep subcutaneous route and not intramuscularly because of the risk of bleeding.’
- ‘The nurses administer anti-inflammatory medications intramuscularly or per rectum rather than using narcotics, if possible.’
- ‘Insulin is absorbed more rapidly intramuscularly than if given subcutaneously.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.