One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Situated or taking place within, or administered into, a muscle.‘an intramuscular injection’
- ‘The intramuscular vaccine should be administered in the deltoid muscle and can be administered with other vaccines.’
- ‘But it's very hard work, involving things like lumbar punctures, high-dose chemotherapy, and intramuscular injections.’
- ‘The interferon is given via subcutaneous, intramuscular or intravenous route.’
- ‘Among hospitals giving intramuscular injections to term neonates, no differences were noted on the basis of infant feeding practices.’
- ‘The original review included intramuscular injections or immunizations as painful procedures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.