attributive Occurring within one day.‘the dollar slipped from an intraday high of 104’
- ‘Crude oil prices rose during Asian trading to just below an all-time intraday peak of $49.40 a barrel set in late August’
- ‘Using the very same second screen indicator that is used prior to entering the trade, the short-term trader can use intraday occurrences of market reversals to exit the trade.’
- ‘These confluence levels allowed traders to see where a stock, future, commodity, or currency had the greatest probability of pausing or reversing on intraday charts.’
- ‘The volume of intraday trading displays typical chart patterns, such as a rounded bottom formation demonstrating lowest volume in the late morning when the traders take their breaks.’
- ‘The incessant intraday struggle between the bulls and the bears to wrest power away from each other drives market rallies and precipitates market declines.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.