One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Within the skull.‘intracranial hemorrhage’
- ‘In children with a skull fracture, an intracranial injury was present in 15 to 30 percent of patients.’
- ‘Rarely, vertigo results from a brainstem cerebrovascular accident, intracranial lesion, or migraine.’
- ‘Cases range from mild bruising to intracranial and gastrointestinal hemorrhage.’
- ‘The placement of extradural intracranial pressure monitors is considered safer than subdural catheters.’
- ‘The most frequent origin of the posterior inferior cerebellar artery is from the intracranial segment of the vertebral artery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.