One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Within the skull.‘intracranial hemorrhage’
- ‘The placement of extradural intracranial pressure monitors is considered safer than subdural catheters.’
- ‘The most frequent origin of the posterior inferior cerebellar artery is from the intracranial segment of the vertebral artery.’
- ‘Cases range from mild bruising to intracranial and gastrointestinal hemorrhage.’
- ‘Rarely, vertigo results from a brainstem cerebrovascular accident, intracranial lesion, or migraine.’
- ‘In children with a skull fracture, an intracranial injury was present in 15 to 30 percent of patients.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.