One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The same can also be expressed intracellularly when introduced through plasmid or viral vectors.’
- ‘This process occurs intracellularly in lysosomes.’
- ‘However, the majority of ABA metabolites were not detected intracellularly, but rather were present in media.’
- ‘Steroid and thyroid hormones are hydrophobic and diffuse from their binding proteins in the plasma, across the plasma membrane to intracellularly localized receptors.’
- ‘DNA is comparatively stable within cells, and DNA viruses may be more likely to persist than RNA viruses, which have to contend with ribonucleases, which are abundant both intracellularly and extracellularly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.