One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pulmonary vein intimal fibrosis was present in 16 cases.’
- ‘The study to evaluate carotid ultrasound with ramipril and vitamin E showed a dose dependent (but blood pressure independent) reduction in carotid artery intimal medial thickness.’
- ‘Patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension usually have the following conditions: in situ thrombosis caused by endothelial dysfunction, smooth muscle hypertrophy and intimal and adventitial proliferation.’
- ‘Medial or intimal smooth muscle cells had weak or absent expression of these molecules.’
- ‘The structural changes typically involve muscularization and thickening of precapillary pulmonary arteries, intimal proliferation, obliterative lesions, and thrombosis in situ.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.