One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Culture-specific intervention strategies are needed that reflect subjective cultural characteristics and group expectations; involve culturally competent intervenors; and have a culturally relevant theoretical framework.’
- ‘Jurors then hear evidence from experts and various intervenors.’
- ‘He was able to attend a press conference in Ottawa shortly after the decision was handed down only because the Native Women's Association of Canada, an intervenor in his case, paid his way to the nation's capital.’
- ‘The National Association of Women and the Law was an intervenor arguing that this regulation exacerbates women's existing inequality, poverty and vulnerability to sexual and racial violence and discrimination.’
- ‘All the proceeds from the bazaar will go to our staff and intervenors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.