One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Existing between conscious minds; shared by more than one conscious mind.
- ‘This ‘material’ is an intersubjective product of two minds.’
- ‘For example, a discussion of Wittgenstein seems to be present in order to show that Wittgenstein's social ontology is founded on intersubjective practices rather than objective structures.’
- ‘The answer to this is that nothing justifies this except widespread intersubjective agreement and the considerable success we have in getting around in the world and satisfying our needs.’
- ‘When qualitative research is grounded in a subjective or intersubjective epistemology, it is critical that the researcher explicate his or her position so that the reader understands the full context of the study.’
- ‘Insofar as they do not attend to the perversions of freedom and the flesh that cruelty exploits, they fail to offer a legitimate understanding of our intersubjective lives.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.