One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Existing or occurring between different species.‘interspecific differences’
- ‘When fed mixed leaves of the four species, the interspecific difference was very significant.’
- ‘It also provides the first evidence for an interspecific association between two ectoparasite species.’
- ‘In this framework, a number of interspecific and intergeneric hybrids were grown and tested for fertility and fruit quality.’
- ‘In Drosophila, paternal transmission has been detected in both interspecific and intraspecific crosses.’
- ‘Overlap in habitat is a prerequisite for interspecific competition to occur between these species.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.