One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Situated between septa or partitions.
- ‘Septal margins show conspicuous zones of irregular dissolution around interseptal spaces, but the zones do not occur where septa grew together.’
- ‘Adult tabularial surfaces very gently convex, or slightly depressed periaxially, downturned in interseptal loculi and deeply depressed in cardinal siphonofossula.’
- ‘Flanks of septa near interseptal spaces have higher, but more irregular, concentrations of Mg.’
- ‘In early stages, Eurekaphyllum is distinguished from Papiliophyllum by its calicinal expansions, tabulae which are not domed eccentrically in the counter quadrants, and by its commonly open cardinal interseptal loculi.’
- ‘Thin sclerenchyme covers some tabularial surfaces, especially those in the siphonofossula and peripheral interseptal depressions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.