One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is gratuitous torture, interrogational torture, judicial torture, vengeful torture, intimidational torture, torture as punishment and noble cause torture.’
- ‘In applied ethics, my two most extensive research programs are on the moral permissibility of interrogational torture and on ethical issues surrounding new technologies.’
- ‘Many, however, will likely be deported, often to countries that don't offer protection from interrogational abuse.’
- ‘I lecture each year at the Department of Public Safety of Texas, the Texas rangers, primarily, and I conduct interrogational seminars throughout the United States - ten to fifteen a year.’
- ‘At the same time the model does not completely bar the possibility that interrogational torture will be used by officials and later ratified by the public.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.