One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many, however, will likely be deported, often to countries that don't offer protection from interrogational abuse.’
- ‘At the same time the model does not completely bar the possibility that interrogational torture will be used by officials and later ratified by the public.’
- ‘There is gratuitous torture, interrogational torture, judicial torture, vengeful torture, intimidational torture, torture as punishment and noble cause torture.’
- ‘In applied ethics, my two most extensive research programs are on the moral permissibility of interrogational torture and on ethical issues surrounding new technologies.’
- ‘I lecture each year at the Department of Public Safety of Texas, the Texas rangers, primarily, and I conduct interrogational seminars throughout the United States - ten to fifteen a year.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.