One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Teachings such as these should be taken only interpretively, not definitively.’
- ‘The works do tend to be very tight compositionally and interpretatively.’
- ‘Second, the dialogues themselves are extremely varied and interpretatively often quite open.’
- ‘Today's adherents range from scriptural fundamentalists to liberals who view the Bible interpretively.’
- ‘How do we understand and evaluate the characters of Richard and Bolingbroke, and which one are we supposed to ally ourselves with interpretively, and why?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.