One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Second, the dialogues themselves are extremely varied and interpretatively often quite open.’
- ‘How do we understand and evaluate the characters of Richard and Bolingbroke, and which one are we supposed to ally ourselves with interpretively, and why?’
- ‘Teachings such as these should be taken only interpretively, not definitively.’
- ‘Today's adherents range from scriptural fundamentalists to liberals who view the Bible interpretively.’
- ‘The works do tend to be very tight compositionally and interpretatively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.