One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They assume that there must be some well-defined way of describing the entirety of a physical system, experimental apparatus and human observer, appropriately dealing with the confusing interpretational issues.’
- ‘His performance on a technical, acoustic, musical and interpretational level is reached by only very few cellists.’
- ‘There are also interpretational differences.’
- ‘It's as though the shadow cast by the towers is so long, the absence of their presence on the Manhattan skyline so great, that we, in moments of interpretational fallacy, project meanings onto films that aren't necessarily there.’
- ‘The situation arose after the interpretational skills of a radiologist were called into question.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.