One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They were interpretable; they weren't deflecting the viewer.’
- ‘The first 13 factors appeared interpretable and explained 54% of the common variance.’
- ‘Hence the data is not really interpretable in terms of what it says about the proportion of children infected from their mothers.’
- ‘Of course there is no such thing as a universally interpretable pictogram.’
- ‘Factor analysis showed the ten multiple intelligences fell into three interpretable factors which were predicted by both gender and test experience.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.