One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The authors suggest that aggression by narcissists is an interpersonally meaningful and specific response to an ego threat.’
- ‘It has been suggested that females are socialized to be more interpersonally sensitive and empathic.’
- ‘More interpersonally oriented social psychologists and cultural anthropologists view emotions as being created among people.’
- ‘For example, interpersonally trusting and agreeable individuals may use a less critical strategy to evaluate credibility because they are more willing to trust the target's account as true or are reluctant to challenge the account.’
- ‘According to these models, aggression is associated with maladaptive patterns of encoding, interpretation, and retrieval of interpersonally relevant information.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.