One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A method of banking in which transactions are conducted electronically via the Internet.‘the payment can be made through Internet banking’
- ‘32% of those who replied use internet banking for transferring funds; 35% use the internet to pay utility bills and 31% use it for paying credit card bills.’
- ‘I sent a deposit by internet banking then never heard from her again, so I contacted Action Fraud and they have been excellent!’
- ‘The technology of internet banking gave customers anytime access to their banks.’
- ‘A young couple were part of a global internet banking scam which could have netted £19million after hacking the accounts of 2,500 people.’
- ‘Being forced to rely on internet banking will hardly instil confidence in customers.’
- ‘There are multiple payment options available including internet banking, credit card, debit card and cash card.’
- ‘Online services that are large and growing include internet banking, social networking, online purchasing and health services.’
- ‘Other benefits include a free cheque book, ATM Card, Account and access to Internet Banking at no charge.’
- ‘Our customers do not need to change their Internet Banking passwords as a result of this situation.’
- ‘Many banks now have a closed cloud-style email service built into their internet banking sites.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.