One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In, between, or among many different nations.‘companies looking to trade internationally’‘the trial attracted attention both locally and internationally’‘an internationally renowned artist’
- ‘Some 200 building products are analyzed using internationally recognized science-based standards.’
- ‘Overall, students agreed that the internationally focused courses were a positive experience.’
- ‘Recent conflicts related to the safety of internationally traded food have been dominated by the developed, high-income countries.’
- ‘This band has traveled nationally and internationally and has released seven albums to date.’
- ‘The institute's regenerative farming expertise is internationally recognized.’
- ‘He traces the evolution of the major competition for young Dutch architects, now expanding internationally.’
- ‘He is an internationally recognized researcher who maintains programs in biotechnology that emphasize the tissue culture of fruit crops.’
- ‘His short stories have been internationally published and broadcast.’
- ‘The early trade theory assumed that capital was internationally immobile.’
- ‘The quality of internationally important habitats is in decline due to a lack of balance over the past 30 years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.